Beary Pawsome BABV Trading Place
Welcome to BPBABVTP! Please register or log-in. You will have a better experience and will get to do more things like: Chat in the Chat-Box with other members, Post topics, Post replys, Post polls, and Make Friends and Pawsome Trades and SO much more! I hope you have an awesome time on BPBABVTP! Have Fun! Smile
Welcome to BPBABVTP! Please register or log-in. You will have a better experience and will get to do more things like: Chat in the Chat-Box with other members, Post topics, Post replys, Post polls, and Make Friends and Pawsome Trades and SO much more! I hope you have an awesome time on BPBABVTP! Have Fun! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna have fun and make some friends? Come on over to the Beary Pawsome BABV Trading Place! :)

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trading Rules:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Trading Rules: Empty
PostSubject: Trading Rules:   Trading Rules: I_icon_minitime5/3/2009, 5:29 am

Rules for Trading:
-Be Fair
-Conduct in the Chat Box, or in the Forum
-Be Nice
-Be Respectful
-No Scamming, If you scam you will be banned
-Of 2 or more people ask for an item you MUST make a waiting list on ur TP for that item, if you don't I will make one for you....Once it is there you MUST follow it and give the person 2 chances to offer, if you do not follow the list or you skip a person I will have to kick you for 1 day.
-Have Fun
Back to top Go down
https://bpbabvtradingplace.forumotion.net

Trading Rules:
Page 1 of 1