Beary Pawsome BABV Trading Place
Welcome to BPBABVTP! Please register or log-in. You will have a better experience and will get to do more things like: Chat in the Chat-Box with other members, Post topics, Post replys, Post polls, and Make Friends and Pawsome Trades and SO much more! I hope you have an awesome time on BPBABVTP! Have Fun! Smile
Welcome to BPBABVTP! Please register or log-in. You will have a better experience and will get to do more things like: Chat in the Chat-Box with other members, Post topics, Post replys, Post polls, and Make Friends and Pawsome Trades and SO much more! I hope you have an awesome time on BPBABVTP! Have Fun! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna have fun and make some friends? Come on over to the Beary Pawsome BABV Trading Place! :)

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My favorite furry friend!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MiaBeachBear13

MiaBeachBear13

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-05

My favorite furry friend! Empty
PostSubject: My favorite furry friend!   My favorite furry friend! I_icon_minitime8/3/2009, 4:08 pm

My favorite has got to be Hal.

But, since Christmas has gone by,SADLY.

So, I have Snazzy kitty in my backpack in BABV, 24/7.
Back to top Go down
Alchemilla

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-23

My favorite furry friend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My favorite furry friend!   My favorite furry friend! I_icon_minitime3/6/2009, 4:16 am

I like the springtime fun bunny as it gives bunny glassees as a psi albino
Back to top Go down

My favorite furry friend!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beary Pawsome BABV Trading Place :: Have Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :: Your Favorite BAB Furry Friend-
Jump to: