Beary Pawsome BABV Trading Place
Welcome to BPBABVTP! Please register or log-in. You will have a better experience and will get to do more things like: Chat in the Chat-Box with other members, Post topics, Post replys, Post polls, and Make Friends and Pawsome Trades and SO much more! I hope you have an awesome time on BPBABVTP! Have Fun! Smile
Welcome to BPBABVTP! Please register or log-in. You will have a better experience and will get to do more things like: Chat in the Chat-Box with other members, Post topics, Post replys, Post polls, and Make Friends and Pawsome Trades and SO much more! I hope you have an awesome time on BPBABVTP! Have Fun! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna have fun and make some friends? Come on over to the Beary Pawsome BABV Trading Place! :)

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MimiButterfly36's Bountiful Treasure Chest...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MimiButterfly36

MimiButterfly36

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-03-05

MimiButterfly36's Bountiful Treasure Chest... Empty
PostSubject: MimiButterfly36's Bountiful Treasure Chest...   MimiButterfly36's Bountiful Treasure Chest... I_icon_minitime7/3/2009, 2:54 am

Evil or Very Mad Welcome to my Trading Post Evil or Very Mad

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Last edited by MimiButterfly36 on 2/4/2009, 3:43 am; edited 53 times in total
Back to top Go down
CaitlinPink31

CaitlinPink31

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: MimiButterfly36's Bountiful Treasure Chest...   MimiButterfly36's Bountiful Treasure Chest... I_icon_minitime13/3/2009, 5:53 pm

Hi Mimi;)

You're interested in my alligator tooth necklace right? I'd be happy to trade it but maybe for something other than the cancer necklace or pudsey bandanna???
Back to top Go down
LaylaSparkle

LaylaSparkle

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: MimiButterfly36's Bountiful Treasure Chest...   MimiButterfly36's Bountiful Treasure Chest... I_icon_minitime13/3/2009, 6:33 pm

Would you do this trade: Green Dino Slippers for Disco Party Turntable?
Back to top Go down
MimiButterfly36

MimiButterfly36

PostSubject: Re: MimiButterfly36's Bountiful Treasure Chest...   MimiButterfly36's Bountiful Treasure Chest... I_icon_minitime13/3/2009, 7:42 pm

LaylaSparkle wrote:
Would you do this trade: Green Dino Slippers for Disco Party Turntable?

No, thank you...but thanks for the offer.
Back to top Go down
MimiButterfly36

MimiButterfly36

PostSubject: Re: MimiButterfly36's Bountiful Treasure Chest...   MimiButterfly36's Bountiful Treasure Chest... I_icon_minitime13/3/2009, 7:45 pm

CaitlinPink31 wrote:
Hi Mimi;)

You're interested in my alligator tooth necklace right? I'd be happy to trade it but maybe for something other than the cancer necklace or pudsey bandanna???

Sorry, Caitlin... I'm not willing to give anything more for the Alligator tooth necklace then what I offered. Thanks so much for getting back to me.
Back to top Go down
MiaBeachBear13

MiaBeachBear13

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: MimiButterfly36's Bountiful Treasure Chest...   MimiButterfly36's Bountiful Treasure Chest... I_icon_minitime14/3/2009, 9:36 pm

Hey Mimi,

I'm interested in you're....
African drums
Bone rug
Bunny glasses
Lion throne
Hannah stage
Trampoline
Zebra couch
Balloon animal

Thanks Reply ASAP!
Back to top Go down
MimiButterfly36

MimiButterfly36

PostSubject: Re: MimiButterfly36's Bountiful Treasure Chest...   MimiButterfly36's Bountiful Treasure Chest... I_icon_minitime21/3/2009, 7:40 pm

MiaBeachBear13 wrote:
Hey Mimi,

I'm interested in you're....
African drums
Bone rug
Bunny glasses
Lion throne
Hannah stage
Trampoline
Zebra couch
Balloon animal

Thanks Reply ASAP!

Sorry, Mia... I don't see anything that I am interested in right now...maybe something later! Thanks...
Back to top Go down
MiaBeachBear13

MiaBeachBear13

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: MimiButterfly36's Bountiful Treasure Chest...   MimiButterfly36's Bountiful Treasure Chest... I_icon_minitime21/3/2009, 10:57 pm

Ok, it's fine!

Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Peepers

Peepers

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: MimiButterfly36's Bountiful Treasure Chest...   MimiButterfly36's Bountiful Treasure Chest... I_icon_minitime23/3/2009, 9:09 pm

Hi Mimi! I'm interested in one of your Zebra Couches, check out my TP to see if there's anything you'd like to trade for it. Thanks so much Smile
Back to top Go down
Peepers

Peepers

PostSubject: Re: MimiButterfly36's Bountiful Treasure Chest...   MimiButterfly36's Bountiful Treasure Chest... I_icon_minitime25/3/2009, 2:21 am

Hi Mimi! Sorry I don't have the Furry Boots or the Green Dino Slippers.
I am definitely interested in your Charmmy Kitty Purse... and anything else that's on my wish list really! Mostly the purse though Smile lol. Let me know what you like on my TP. Thanks again flower
Back to top Go down
Peepers

Peepers

PostSubject: Re: MimiButterfly36's Bountiful Treasure Chest...   MimiButterfly36's Bountiful Treasure Chest... I_icon_minitime30/3/2009, 3:17 am

Hi Mimi! Thanks for replying Smile I'm willing to trade my North Pole Sign and Hole in the Ice for items on my wish list. I'm really interested in getting the Big Bear Chair, Zebra Couch, (Red Dino Shoes - if you have?)... and the Bear Claw Necklace and Grand Tiara (if you have), but the last 2 not as much. Let me know what works for you!
Back to top Go down
Peepers

Peepers

PostSubject: Re: MimiButterfly36's Bountiful Treasure Chest...   MimiButterfly36's Bountiful Treasure Chest... I_icon_minitime30/3/2009, 3:19 am

(Oh btw - the Lamb Shoes I have are not the Furry Boots)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MimiButterfly36's Bountiful Treasure Chest...   MimiButterfly36's Bountiful Treasure Chest... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MimiButterfly36's Bountiful Treasure Chest...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beary Pawsome BABV Trading Place :: Trade and Auctions :: Trade Exchange!-
Jump to: