Beary Pawsome BABV Trading Place
Welcome to BPBABVTP! Please register or log-in. You will have a better experience and will get to do more things like: Chat in the Chat-Box with other members, Post topics, Post replys, Post polls, and Make Friends and Pawsome Trades and SO much more! I hope you have an awesome time on BPBABVTP! Have Fun! Smile
Welcome to BPBABVTP! Please register or log-in. You will have a better experience and will get to do more things like: Chat in the Chat-Box with other members, Post topics, Post replys, Post polls, and Make Friends and Pawsome Trades and SO much more! I hope you have an awesome time on BPBABVTP! Have Fun! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna have fun and make some friends? Come on over to the Beary Pawsome BABV Trading Place! :)

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin/LianaApril's Trading Post

Go down 
+2
MichaelMusicMaker3
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Admin/LianaApril's Trading Post Empty
PostSubject: Admin/LianaApril's Trading Post   Admin/LianaApril's Trading Post I_icon_minitime5/3/2009, 3:46 pm

What I WANT:
-FURRY LAMB SHOES
-Employee Bonsai Tree
-Employee Black Briefcase
-Employee Whistle
-Employee BABW Necklace
-Dog Baseball Table
-Grizzly Bear Fishing Hat
-Both the New Tux's
-Flamingo PSI
-Dinosaur Nest
-Baseball Glove Chair
-Baseball Chair
-THE NEW PARTY ROOM MOVE CODE
-THE NEW PARTY ROOM EMOTICON CODE
I will add more when I think of them!

What I have: afro
I WILL ADD BUT THIS IS KINDA UNDER CONSTRUCTION THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!

Employee Item(s) for Trade:
2009 Top Hat-ONLY FOR ITEMS LISTED ON MY WANTS LIST! Suspect Rolling Eyes Suspect

Thanks!
I will add more later. Shocked

Last edited by Admin on 30/3/2009, 8:16 pm; edited 15 times in total (Reason for editing : Removed/Added items.)
Back to top Go down
https://bpbabvtradingplace.forumotion.net
MichaelMusicMaker3

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Admin/LianaApril's Trading Post   Admin/LianaApril's Trading Post I_icon_minitime11/3/2009, 3:14 am

Hey Liana!
Anyway, what do you want for the zebra couch? I don't have my TP set up yet, but you can view mine on BI if you want.

Hey I am SO SORRY, but I am not a TT on BI. So I can't at this moment. Set one up or meet me in the chat box.
Thanks! Smile
TTYS!
Bye 4 Now! Smile
Back to top Go down
MichaelMusicMaker3

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Oh!   Admin/LianaApril's Trading Post I_icon_minitime11/3/2009, 10:16 pm

Oh! I thought you were.
Ok, I guess I'll set one up today, then.
Back to top Go down
MimiButterfly36

MimiButterfly36

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: ***Hey Liana***   Admin/LianaApril's Trading Post I_icon_minitime14/3/2009, 4:29 pm

*** I am making a post her for you to see... Anne-Marie Pizzazz and I made a trade i gave her a paw dog tag necklace and 5 credits for her heart locket... We traded the locet and dog tag, but she wants to wait until the NEW store opens for me to give her the 5 credits... I wanted to make a note of it... Thanks! ***
Back to top Go down
Peepers

Peepers

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Admin/LianaApril's Trading Post   Admin/LianaApril's Trading Post I_icon_minitime15/3/2009, 2:50 pm

Hey! Zebra Couch for Bamboo Mat...? Very Happy

Sorry No I am not, and I traded the couch the other day I am sorry! TTYS PEEPS! Smile
Back to top Go down
sunshine

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Admin/LianaApril's Trading Post   Admin/LianaApril's Trading Post I_icon_minitime30/3/2009, 7:40 pm

Hi Liana!!!!

Would you be interested in my tortoise stool for your 2009 employee top hat thing?

Thanks,

Sunshine!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Nope sry!   Admin/LianaApril's Trading Post I_icon_minitime30/3/2009, 8:00 pm

sunshine wrote:
Hi Liana!!!!

Would you be interested in my tortoise stool for your 2009 employee top hat thing?

Thanks,

Sunshine!!!

Nope sorry, That is not fair for me I didn't do it in BABV because I didn't want to. Again I am sorry!
Back to top Go down
https://bpbabvtradingplace.forumotion.net
sunshine

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: It's fine...really!   Admin/LianaApril's Trading Post I_icon_minitime30/3/2009, 10:25 pm

Sorry you didnt want the stone for the hat, but i am not willing to add anything else to the trade thanks.

It is fine and I didn't expect you to add anything I just said no and what I thought I absolutey understand I would never hold a grudge agaisnt Anyone!!!!!! Have a nice day! ;0
Back to top Go down
Gabifurbulous5

Gabifurbulous5

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Admin/LianaApril's Trading Post   Admin/LianaApril's Trading Post I_icon_minitime19/4/2009, 3:42 pm

I have Furry Lamb shoes Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin/LianaApril's Trading Post   Admin/LianaApril's Trading Post I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin/LianaApril's Trading Post
Page 1 of 1