Beary Pawsome BABV Trading Place
Welcome to BPBABVTP! Please register or log-in. You will have a better experience and will get to do more things like: Chat in the Chat-Box with other members, Post topics, Post replys, Post polls, and Make Friends and Pawsome Trades and SO much more! I hope you have an awesome time on BPBABVTP! Have Fun! Smile
Welcome to BPBABVTP! Please register or log-in. You will have a better experience and will get to do more things like: Chat in the Chat-Box with other members, Post topics, Post replys, Post polls, and Make Friends and Pawsome Trades and SO much more! I hope you have an awesome time on BPBABVTP! Have Fun! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna have fun and make some friends? Come on over to the Beary Pawsome BABV Trading Place! :)

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules, MUST READ.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Rules, MUST READ. Empty
PostSubject: Rules, MUST READ.   Rules, MUST READ. I_icon_minitime9/3/2009, 4:00 pm

Hey Members, Mods, ChatMods, and IBFFL's, You MUST follow these rules or there WILL be consequences.

-NO HARASSING AT ALL.
-Blue and Red is reserved for Admins and Pink is reserved for Chat-Box Mods. Please do not use these colors Thanks! Very Happy
-No telling people what to do UNLESS you are an Admin. (Which would be no one but me, mods report all your INFO to me Thx.)
-NO ASKING FOR POWERS! I will give you powers as I see fit.
-No saying I am mean for not allowing you to have powers.
-NO acting sad, or putting dots after a word or questionable smiles after I have "let you down", by not giving you powers.
-No correcting people unless you are ME.
-If you DISRESPECT a FORUM MEMBER in ANY WAY you WILL be BANNED, no questions asked.
-PLEASE NO SAYING A TRADE IS UNFAIR!
-NO NO NO TALKING BEHIND OTHER PEOPLES BACK, OR ON OTHER FORUMS!
-No turning people down from trades just because you, "Don't like them."
-No Bullying.
-No repeated attempts to trades when you have been turned down AT LEAST 2 times, if they have said NO to you 2 times FOR THE SAME item, you are NOT allowed to ask for it again, if you do the person who opened the TP can PM me and tell me your USERNAME and I will take the appropriate action.
-No asking for personal info, if YOU put it up yourself it is OK, just nothing we could track you with.
-When your offer has been declined for an item, NO asking WHY?!.
-No Name Calling, and No MEAN WORDS of ANY kind.
-No belittling ANONE.
-No arguing or fighting in the Chat Box.
-No arguing or fighting in the Threads or Posts.
-No ignoring somebody's offer on youor TP, you must decline, accept, or think about it, and you MUST notify them of your decision.
-Consider the offers in the ORDER they are made, no skipping, or just leaving them hang.
-NO SAYING YOUR REAL NAME IN THE CHAT BOX!

YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE RULES IF YOU DO NOT THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES.
Back to top Go down
https://bpbabvtradingplace.forumotion.net

Rules, MUST READ.
Page 1 of 1