Beary Pawsome BABV Trading Place
Welcome to BPBABVTP! Please register or log-in. You will have a better experience and will get to do more things like: Chat in the Chat-Box with other members, Post topics, Post replys, Post polls, and Make Friends and Pawsome Trades and SO much more! I hope you have an awesome time on BPBABVTP! Have Fun! Smile
Welcome to BPBABVTP! Please register or log-in. You will have a better experience and will get to do more things like: Chat in the Chat-Box with other members, Post topics, Post replys, Post polls, and Make Friends and Pawsome Trades and SO much more! I hope you have an awesome time on BPBABVTP! Have Fun! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna have fun and make some friends? Come on over to the Beary Pawsome BABV Trading Place! :)

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hola Peeps <3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frenchtoast

Number of posts : 1
Location : The Coldest Planet on Earth......where everyone scrunches up and freezed to death (Ok I m Crazy)
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Hola Peeps <3 Empty
PostSubject: Hola Peeps <3   Hola Peeps <3 I_icon_minitime10/3/2009, 3:00 am

Hi Ya'll! You might know or maybe you don't! Well Just came to say Hi! My BABV user name is Aly Full of Hugs! Add me if you see me, I sometimes add people but sometimes I turn the Offer Down. So nothing personal, Some stuff about me.......I luv to read, draw, go on the computer, sometimes like sports, like to listen to music and etc. Well I hope to get to know you all! If you wanna Say Hi or something Just PM me or on Bi! cat

HEY ALY! Thanks for Joining! Smile Have Fun, making trades and friends! flower
Back to top Go down
LaylaSparkle

LaylaSparkle

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Hola Peeps <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Peeps <3   Hola Peeps <3 I_icon_minitime10/3/2009, 11:06 pm

Hey! I've seen you before! I'm Layla, LaylaSparkle37. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
MiaBeachBear13

MiaBeachBear13

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Hola Peeps <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Peeps <3   Hola Peeps <3 I_icon_minitime11/3/2009, 9:40 pm

Welcome, My GIRL.

I know you, of course. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hola Peeps <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Peeps <3   Hola Peeps <3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hola Peeps <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beary Pawsome BABV Trading Place :: Have Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :: Welcome.-
Jump to: