Beary Pawsome BABV Trading Place
Welcome to BPBABVTP! Please register or log-in. You will have a better experience and will get to do more things like: Chat in the Chat-Box with other members, Post topics, Post replys, Post polls, and Make Friends and Pawsome Trades and SO much more! I hope you have an awesome time on BPBABVTP! Have Fun! Smile
Welcome to BPBABVTP! Please register or log-in. You will have a better experience and will get to do more things like: Chat in the Chat-Box with other members, Post topics, Post replys, Post polls, and Make Friends and Pawsome Trades and SO much more! I hope you have an awesome time on BPBABVTP! Have Fun! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna have fun and make some friends? Come on over to the Beary Pawsome BABV Trading Place! :)

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules for Auctions....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Rules for Auctions.... Empty
PostSubject: Rules for Auctions....   Rules for Auctions.... I_icon_minitime23/3/2009, 4:13 am

Rules for Posting Auctions:
-Only I can post them for you, if you have items you want up for auction PM me the items and the starting bid, you may watch the auction and accept and offer at any time.
-If I see a user post a auction and they have NOT PM'ed I will delete it automaticaly and ban them for 1 day, no excuses, unless it is something major and you PM me a whole explination.
-Be nice.
-No being sad if you don't win the item or this forum will close pretty quickly.
-Please be fair, and no saying you want it more then someone else.
-Have Fun! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bpbabvtradingplace.forumotion.net

Rules for Auctions....
Page 1 of 1